Get creative decorating the origami house, or make a whole bunch of them to create a miniature village. 🙂 Bonus: Add a ghost, and you’ve got yourself an instant haunted house for Halloween. YES, Halloween! It’s coming sooner than you know it! 😉
Note: Written instructions are meant to be general guidelines. Please refer to video tutorial above for more detailed instructions. 🙂
- One square sheet (in this video: 3″ x 3″)
1. Fold square paper in half, crease it in. Unfold.
2. Fold bottom and top sides along horizontal center crease.
3. Flip unit over.
4. Fold in half, vertically. Unfold.
5. Fold right side to vertical center crease. Repeat on the left side.
6. Open top-left corner, push outwards, flatten to form a triangle shape.
7. Repeat on the top-right side.
8. Flip unit over and decorate! 🙂