It’s time for the Made By Mommy Craft Challenge again! This month, I decided to create a diorama. What would YOU have made?
Don’t forget to check out the other creations in the playlists below!
★ FULL MBMCRAFTCHALLENGE PLAYLISTS:
★ CRAFT CHALLENGE RULES:
1) You can use glue, clear tape, water, crayons, markers and empty toilet paper rolls from home, no other craft materials may be added to your projects.
2) You can use scissors and other basic tools. No tools that require electricity.
3) You do not need to use everything in the box. Try to include at least five different items. There are plenty of choices in there! Yes, you can use the box itself.
4) Feel free to film the unboxing, your crafting process and the end results!
5) HAVE FUN! If you aren’t having fun, you aren’t doing it right!
★ MY VIDEOS: